EE 209 Programming Structures for Electrical Engineering
- Welcome to EE209!
- Midterm Exam: 10:30am-12:30pm on 10/25 (Thursday)
- Final Exam: 10:30am-12:30pm on 12/20 (Thursday)
This course provides the basic background necessary to understand the
design and implementation of software components that support modern
computer systems. The course covers C programming, machine
organization, assembly language, and design, testing and debugging of
software components as well as portions of operating systems
concepts. Students will also learn how to use text editors, compilers,
linkers, debuggers, and other software tools.
| Tue/Thu 10:30-11:45AM
| KyoungSoo Park
|| TTH 11:45-12:45 (after each class)
- Teaching Assistants:
| Younghwan Go (preceptor)
|| Fri: 1-3 pm
| Byeong Soo Kim (grader)
|| Tue: 3:30-5:30 pm
|| LG Semicon Hall 3108
- Precept attendance is required.
|Wed 7:00-8:15 PM
||Creative Learning Building 308
- Lab machines: 126.96.36.199 ~ 188.8.131.52 (Your student ID is your login ID. Your password will be given in class)
- Mailing list: you are required to subscribe to our course mailing list (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will make anouncements through the mailing list.
- Reference manuals:
this course uses these manuals, for reference only: